Saturday, October 21, 2006

breathing in

i feel crushed
i feel broken
i feel disconnected
from my entahr life
(except for my family
thank goodness)

i dunno if i can write anymore
(this is not writing,
this is _whining_)
i dunno if i can play anymore
i dunno if i can be a friend anymore
i dunno if i can do
anything

i feel like i've been living with
an insane person who's never satisfied
and ever more demanding

i feel like a mechanic with a wrench
that _sometimes_, when he turns it
too for to the left
(or occasionally to the right),
rabid wolverines come and
rip out his liver

i feel like i've been sitting
in a roomful of people
talking in some foreign tongue
with the velocity of touch-typists
on crystal methamphetamine
and not understanding
a single word

i want my time back
i want my mind back
i want my life back

now

like andre says:
"bad dream,
bad dream"

WAKE UP!

2 Comments:

Blogger La Teatrista said...

all bad storms pass good man

9:17 PM  
Blogger Getting rid of my beer gut said...

I hear you on that last part about the room full of amped up typists.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home