Monday, October 02, 2006

free shaggy!

while steve biko or john sinclair he mos' def is not, black dog bartender shaggy mccormack aka trixie trailer trash is gettin' ready to do a stretch in the pokey out in parker county. (be strong, bro.) this from he:

From: Trixie TrailerTrash
Date: Oct 2, 2006 8:22 PM

If incase anybody in the Western Hemisphere hasn't heard yet, I'm going to Parker County Jail this coming Friday Oct. 6th ofr a 120 day sentance, which according to my attorney actually means 40-60 actual days, so that should get me out sometime around Turkey Day give or take a week. Meanwhile, I can receive snail-mail in there at the following address:

JOHN FRANCIS MCCORMACK JR. (my real name)
Parker County Jail
129 Hogle St.
Weatherford, TX 76086

If you care to support/donate to my cause, there's 2 ways:

1. you can send a MONEY ORDER for any amount to that same address also marked "c/o INMATE TRUST FUND" which go to pay for stuff like candy-bars & clean underwear for me.

OR

2. leave some cash in my "FREE SHAGGY FUND" jar up @ the BLACK DOG to help cover my bills & rent, etc. while I'm away (and thus have no income). Talk to your bartenders. Damian is in charge of that, cause he's house-sitting for me.

And of corse keep wearing your FREE SHAGGY t-shirts!!!

Thanx for all the love and support and FAN MAIL!!! :)

Shaggy/Trixie

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Gomez said...

name-drop warning :: proceed with caution ::

hmmm, John Sinclair. great guy. i booked him in Austin back in 1997 or 8; rounded up some blues players to do the gigs with him. was returning the favor cuz of the great hospitality he showed when my band played in NOLA (at the Funky Butt!!) alongside his Blues Scholars outfit. right after Katrina hit, i emailed to find out his whereabouts. he got out to Amsterdam (maybe the closest thing to NOLA you can find in Europe.......?) and was doing fine. not sure if he's back stateside or not. Ken, you wanna try someday to bring him to FW?
future dude, future. we're busy sitting down right now, remember?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home