Thursday, May 31, 2007

fweakly music awards

i don't read the paper myself, but ray liberio (in a shameless bid for ballot-box stuffing) writes:

Well kids I just wanted to let everybody know that we were nominated again this year for best Hard Rock Band and also for Best Hard Rock Album of the year. Now some good friends of ours (Blood of the Sun, Addnerim and The Great Tyrant) are in the same category, but if we make it three years in a row we can retire with dignity and also we'll have another trophy to replace the one that got stolen when all of our gear did. (See how I tug on those heart strings there?) I ain't pullin your leg...the heartless sons-a-guns stole our trophy from last year! Go ahead and Vote for The Great Tyrant, Blood of the Sun and Addnerim too. Vote 4 times and tell em I said it was OK.

Love,
ray from the me-thinks


katboy sez: "4 way tie for first?"

i say, "just a minute, men..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home