Sunday, July 22, 2007

heading out...

...for jersey tom'w with aimee to see my folks. was originally only going for three days, but i may decide to extend my visit, depending. taking a book about alzheimer's to read on the plane (not to get too heart of darkness, just to help me understand my father's condition better and hopefully be a more positive and beneficial input for evabody involved), along with charles shaar murray's hendrix book (which i fouund at half price today along with a clean 'riginal vinyl copy of cecil taylor's live at the cafe montmartre, who'd a thunk it) in case i need to get my mind off things in the evening time. just hoping to be as supportive as i can be for my dad, my mom, and my sis. have the nagging feeling that i ain't ready for this, but you don't get to pick and choose what time it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home