Tuesday, December 11, 2007

randomness

been losing sleep over my dad's dropping some pounds this week, but tonight i got a nice surprise: my sister-in-law in illinois sent me some pics (actual prints, not electronic simulacra) of my sweetie back in her high school/early college days. she sure was a cutie.

i'm off from work for the next two days. tomorrow i might walk to 7th street barber shop to get a haircut, because inasmuch as i like having hair under my collar to help keep my neck warm when the weather gets cold, it's also kind of an annoyance. or, if it rains all day, as it's forecast to, i might just stay home and do nada until it's time to cook the roast i'm making primarily so we can have leftovers for hash on wednesday.

it would probably take another ailurophile to appreciate this, but i can't hear the phrase "led zeppelin reunion" without imagining our cats dancing on their hind legs, paws upraised, smacking their leathery lips. must try to sleep more.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home