Saturday, January 12, 2008

last night

had aimee and piper over for dinner
after my sweetie took them out to buy dresses for aimee's wedding.
they looked so cute in the pics she took, trying 'em on.
aimee said the pork chop i cooked was perfect and piper
actually enjoyed some of the food (we got mrs. baird's bread,
chicken nuggets, and waffle fries for the occasion).
next time have to remember to get steak fries instead --
didn't know she likes 'em mealy.

afterward i dreamed that my mother needed her blood tested
but it couldn't be because the power cord for some machine was missing
(in the dream, found a note like one coworker would write to another;
for some reason, it made me really angry: "would you like me
to go to fucking radioshack and buy you another one?").
also dreamed about a deceased daughter (not one of my real ones) --
a strange note. put me in a weird frame of mind today.

all day long at work, i was more irritated than i'd usually be
by stupid shit, and i figure it just means that i'm vibing up
to go to jersey next week and help with my parents -- i feel like
i've gotta go there ready to fight, not that there's anybody there
i'm interested in fighting. just need to be in a "making
shit happen" frame of mind, rather than being overwhelmed
by the enormity of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home