Thursday, February 07, 2008

faust

my insomnia is rewarded by the discovery of some vid by krautrock pioneers faust, lauded by cope in his krautrocksampler and a big influence on my man o' the moment magical power mako, shown below in performances from 1971 and 2005. when i usedta sell rekkids back on lawn guyland and listen to stuff like slade and mott the hoople, the only ppl i knew who dug these guys were weird, asocial losers -- or so i thought at the time. i shoulda paid more attention when they tried to pull my coat. "fuck tv's!" indeed.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Ken Duvall, I play guitar
and sometimes play Beefheart tunes,
and I am a friend, still to this day,of Bruce Crystal's...
I cannot fathom, where we know you from ?!
You mentioned us in your Dec. 20
blog...
Did you at one time live on Long Island ?
best wishes - kd

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home