Wednesday, July 09, 2008

yesterday/today/tom'w

spent yesterday visiting places that are going away: kincaid's hamburgers, where i've been going for 30 yrs, since "the lords of collinwood" lived in the house (now demolished) at the northeast corner of collinwood and sanguinet, and j&j's hideaway, where my sweetie 'n' i went on the night that we met, sitting at the same table where we had drinks with my buds dan (whom i've known for 30 yrs now, imagine that) and larry (who gave me the gentle nudge that propelled me into writing for reasons other than school and money).

speaking of which, i finally got off my ass and wrote some rekkid reviews for iloveftw.com. next i need to work on photo placement and captions for the haltom city-riverside crew history.

tom'w i'm having a root canal in the morning, so i plan to spend the arvo loaded on painkillers, slurping soup. fun fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home