Wednesday, December 09, 2009

12.9.2009, ftw

HIO drinkie-talkie postmortem: stopped off at doc's enroute to the b&b to cop the van der graaf generator rec that jenkins was holding for me, and picked up a dave burrell 2lp on arista freedom for six bucks.

journo was a nice cat. asked smart questions. we were a gaggle of giggling schoolgirls. be interesting to see what he makes of it. after, went to the oyster bar so terry could get his clam strips. hickey had to return to the b&b, as he inadvertently walked his tab. he and i split grilled fish tacos.

headache started when i got home. another skull splitter. took a couple of hours and two tramadol to finally put it to bed. contemplating the possibility that i might not be able to drink alcohol for awhile. but where will i get my personality from, then? bothers me to be worrying my sweetie. luckily for me, midnight the nurse-cat followed me through my odyssey of misery; every time i relocated/repositioned, he'd be there, lying on my chest or legs and purring.

no work today, so will spend some time getting better acquainted with the new mark growden cd and the latest stack of clean feed releases. yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew m. said...

maybe you're developing some weird allergy to alcohol? i hope not.

my mom was able to eat strawberries until her mid 50s. after the allergy kicked in, her face and hands would swell up just by touching them.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Grubbermeister said...

Try and take it easy today. Nurse cat will be there for you! No morphine drip, though...

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home